Thursday, June 21, 2007

I'm Alive!

Woo Hoo! My main PC is finally up and running again! . So now I can upload pictures of what I am doing. Here are pictures of the first two altered playing card journal cards that I've done.
This is for the first card with the theme "Something I'm proud of".

This is for the most recent card for the theme "Remember when...".

I had a good time making these and will try to get caught up from January. :-)

Below are pictures of some things I've made out of polymer clay...


I've also posted some vintage butterfly pics to my flickr collage site. I'll add more as I have time to scan them in.

I also do beading, quilling, paper crafts, etc. I'll post more on those later. I want to get this posted before my PC crashes again. :-)

3 comments:

emfalconbridge said...

yay, so glad you are joining in!!

Debbie said...

I love it when people are brave enough to jump right into the middle of this challenge! You won't be sorry, its so much fun! Your cards are beautiful...

Je@net said...

Great cards!
Love to see what you made!