Monday, June 18, 2007

Still Waiting...

My main computer is still down...waiting on the Dell tech to call to schedule the repair. I've been spending that time on my laptop getting great crafting ideas. I found a site called Craft Creations that has tons of project plans for all sorts of different mediums...they mostly focus on greeting card designs, but the ideas are great. I also participated in an Artist Trading Card (ATC) swap with Michelle from Crafted By Us. Michelle does a craft podcast that is great and has really inspired me to try my hand at different things (like making ATCs) I made my ATCs from translucent polymer clay. I received some great cards and was pleasantly surprised to learn that one of the participants (Amanda) was inspired to try her own polymer ATC after receiving mine. :-) Well...I think I'll work on a craft while I wait for the Dell tech to call...

No comments: