Thursday, July 12, 2007

Shannon

I had my niece, Shannon, staying with me for a couple of days. She is also a crafter, so we had a very good time. She made a Scrabble tile bracelet, a necklace and quilled a card...then we went and saw "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix"!



I made my journal cards for the theme "Birds" and "My Bedroom". The bedroom is the one I stay in at Mom's house (which has been dubbed 'My Room'). She actually made the bed herself using trees on the property, clothes line and an air mattress! We call it the Sway-back Bed because as the clothes line stretches over a couple days, I end up sucked into the middle of the bed like a hammock.
I completed my ATCs for the Protect & Serve swap on ATCards.com...what do you think?
I also made this little face pin, but I'm not sure if I like it or not???

No comments: