Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Witchy Halloween

I finished my ATCs for the Witchy Halloween swap on ATCards.com. This was pretty fun. The witch is hand drawn and colored with pencil. The moons are cut out of yellow origami paper and the little witches are punched...as well as the cat on the fence (which is hand drawn). The other graphics are stamped and embossed. The capes on all are black t-shirt fabric and the backgrounds are watercolored. Oh, and the buttons are seed beads.


In addition to that I made a dragonfly dangle for the mirror of my NEW BLACK JEEP!! No pictures yet, but I love it! I've named her Black Dahlia and already took out the back seat and dog proofed everything with carpet and seat covers (with dog prints). I even made a cover for the center console out of black vinyl material. I'll post pictures when I finally take some.

No comments: