Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! This Thanksgiving is extra awesome for me because it is the first time my mom has celebrated Thanksgiving at my house. We were supposed to have my brother and his family too, but my sister-in-law had an appendectomy yesterday, so they are spending it in the hospital...but she's fine and he's "Thankful" for that.


I finished up my cards for the Sparkle Christmas Fabric ATC swap on ATCards.com yesterday.









Also, my new Nikon D300 camera arrived yesterday!!! This camera is awesome!! Here are a couple pictures I took today with it.

Bo, mom and me.

One of the place settings mom and I made.

Dog, Smoke, Mom and Wiley out for a Thanksgiving walk.

Wiley trying to make friends with a neighborhood cat.

Al & Mom...who just got married on Friday, 16 Nov 07!!!





No comments: