Friday, December 28, 2007

Holiday Season

Well, we had a very good Christmas this year. My brother and his family came for Christmas dinner and we all had a good time. I got a new 28-300mm camera lens, so I spent most of my time snapping photos of everything. I also got an IR activated camera (like hunters use to track game)...so now I know how much our cat, Ozcar roams around during the night...no wonder he sleeps all day! Here is a shot of a completed place marker. I decided to add the 'snow' to the flower pot to make it more festive.
I've also added a couple photos of some ornaments that mom made me. We decided that instead of exchanging store bought gifts every year, we would make each other home-made ornaments. We've been doing this for @ 6 years now and it's great fun to see what we get. Next year, my sister-in-law is going to join in on the fun.
Nester the Long-eared Donkey was this years ornament. He's made out of polymer clay.
Max from the Grinch Who Stole Christmas was from a couple years ago. He's made out of walnuts, wire, a stick and some felt.

No comments: