Thursday, January 17, 2008

Another Day...

OK, I've decided to start getting back to my original creative passion, which is photography. I've got an awesome camera and all the accessories, so I should do something with it. I've started the "Photography 101: 12 Weeks to Better Photos" course at Two Peas in a Bucket. Two Peas is actually a scrapbooking site, but they have a whole area on photography. This course has a new block of instruction and challenge every week. I missed Week 1, but just did Week 2 (you can follow the link to see my results). Not impressive, but the idea was to understand shutter speed and ISO.

I'm also still waiting on the ATC book to come in at the library to play along with Michelle's new technique challenge. She's posted the first technique which sounds pretty straight forward...I just might try it without the book.

1 comment:

Michelle Johnson said...

Hello,
I am glad to read that you are following along with the challenge. That is so exciting! The Photography 101 thing sounds great. I wish I could learn all of it through osmosis. I really need to learn more about photography but have so little time right now. I could also use a good course on lighting. :-)
Good luck with it.
-Michelle