Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back In Action

I'm back to crafting following surgery. The first order of business was to get my two Messages in a Bottle ready to send out. I recieved a MIB from Christina Butters with this in it:

I put together my bottles going to Sheba Kitty and Debbie Barnhill containing this:


I also decided to try Tim Holtz' September Technique Challenge. This challenge used stamping to create a faux watercolor look...pretty easy and really cool. Since I still can't lift anything over a bottle of water, I had to use what stamps were handy. I chose the little mouse...cuz...it's cute...and added the saying to finish it off. I did learn that, like watercolor painting, you can remove ink by wetting and blotting and that a little is more. I went a little crazy on the edging and had to tone it down.



No comments: