Monday, October 20, 2008

Stamped Card

I created this card following a tutorial by Michelle Zindorf. She makes some awesome cards, so I had to try one. I finally found the stamp set she used and went to work. I followed her tutorial fairly closely, however, I used Stampin' Up Tempting Turquoise ink instead of Baha Breeze and I used the Winter Woods stamp by Rubber Stampede in place of the Lovely as a Tree set. I also changed up the embellishments by just using a plain strip of polka-dotted ribbon with sequins. I placed sequins at the corners of the stamped area and in place of the owls eyes...the picture doesn't show the sequins very well. Also, I added the owl because I accidently put a smudge on the moon and needed to find some way to hide it. :-)


1 comment:

mzindorf said...

Terrific Creations! Really stunning. TFS
Hugs,
Michelle Zindorf