Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!

For my last post of the year, I want to share my last piece of art for the year.  Tonight I made an ATC using the tissue paper technique in "Artist Trading Card Workshop" by Bernie Berlin.  Michele Johnson at Crafted By Us has been doing a challenge with the techniques from this book.  This card is for a swap on atcsforall with the theme of Bizzare January Holidays...this one is for Bird Day on 5 January and is my last ATC of the year!



HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!

1 comment:

Jacqueline F. Graham said...

Your work is BEAUTIFUL as usual! On
my blog, I nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger Award! You are a true inspiration. :-)

By the way....we will be having an in-depth study of the book by Bernie Berlin! It begins on Jan 4th. Let me know if you would like to join in!
http://artistsoftheroundtable.smugmug.com/Workshops/328841