Tuesday, December 30, 2008

MY CRICUT EXPRESSION ARRIVED!!

My Cricut came in today, so as soon as I was done at work, I had to run over and get it.  I love it! I had to make a quick card for my DH to thank him for a most excellent gift...I threw in a little embellishment from the Cuttlebug too.  :-)



Of course, I can't just be happy with cutting paper (mom and I already cut fabric with her Cricut), so I had to try cutting craft metal.  It worked!  I then ran the little oval I cut on the Cricut thru my Cuttlebug (hey, why not) and colored it with Caramel AI.  This is what I got:


BTW, there are some great videos on metal embossing (including using the Cuttlebug) at Ten Seconds Studio.  They do a new video every Tuesday (Taco Tuesday).  In addition to the great information, they are hilarious to watch.

1 comment:

Phree said...

Great card for "santa" to say thanks for the fab crafty presents he gave you. Love your little piece of embossed metal. Have fun playing with your Cricut and Cuttlebug.