Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Fun With My Cricut

OK...since getting my Cricut Expressions on December 30th, I have been obsessed with playing with it.  I've downloaded Sure Cuts a Lot...awesome program for the Cricut!!  So far, I've played around cutting things, but have only made a couple.

This is a simple sign I created for my DH's office...apparently, he's so wellknown for his eating habits that people bring him food!!!  We both are committed to getting back into shape this year, so the feedings must end!  I used the Plantin Schoolbook and Animal Kingdom carts.

This is a birthday card and envelope I made for a friend using the Camp Out and Plantin Schoolbook carts.  

1 comment:

Jacqueline F. Graham said...

ROFL!!! That sign is hilarious! I know that you are a happy camper with your new Cricut! I look forward to seeing more of the goodies that you create with it. Love the card!

(((((Hugs)))))
~Jacqui