Monday, January 19, 2009

Project 52

I just read about this on Chia's House of Stirfry blog.  It's a personal project to cronical you life with one photo of the highlight of that week.  I thought this was a neat idea...except I'm starting late, so mine will be Project 50.  BTW, Chia has a great template page on her website that can be used as print and cut or to create .svg files for Sure Cuts Alot to cut on the Cricut.

OK...my photo for last week is one of the new shelves in my studio.  My studio still needs the heating and flooring completed before I can start adding in furniture, but my office is so full of craft stuff that it just makes me feel better to have some of it sorted here...one day...


1 comment:

thefrugalcrafter said...

Beautiful shelves!!! Heating, I'm jelous, It's 55 degrees in my basement studio, enjoy your new space!