Thursday, January 29, 2009

TGIF No. 69 - Book Challenge

I found the TGIF Challenge blog and decided to join this one as I have made several books before.  These are journals that I made for my mother and brother.  The first is handbound and the scene is 'sculpted' in polymer clay.  The second has a dream catcher that I made of leather strips, stained floss and chips of green Aventurine.  The 'quote' is my mother's name in Cherokee text that is an image transfer with gel medium onto material and stained.  The third is just a simple graphic I created in Photoshop and put on the faux leather cardstock.


3 comments:

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow these are fantastic.
So wonderful books. Love them all.

Thanks for this great books to TGiF.

Cheryl said...

Very nice books! I must remember to try working with clay again. Maybe you have inspired me.

crafty creations said...

Stunning - brilliant books

x Hilda