Saturday, March 7, 2009

Bizarre March Holidays ATC Swap

These are the remaining ATCs I made for the bizarre March holidays swap on ATCsforall.  I chose Alfred Hitchcock Day (which is 12 March, BTW) because who doesn't like a good Hitchcock classic?! I picked Psycho (of course), The Birds and The Rear Window.  For Psycho, I used a background made with pattern paper that I recieved from the Message in a Bottle exchange on GoMakeSomething.  I created a silouette of Norman with a silver knife.  The text is printed onto regular printer paper, inked with Tea Dye Distress Ink, crinkled, highlighted with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink, ironed and torn.  The Birds was made using a text background paper and stamps from Inkadinkadoo.  The text was printed and inked with Faded Jeans Distress Ink.  The Rear Window was made using a portion of Cricut cutfile from the FrugalCrafter.  I inked it with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and glued it over a background created with the wrinkle free Distress Ink technique.  The images are from the Paris Moments stamp from Hampton Art Stamps.  I colored them with Distress Ink and a water brush, cut them out and glue one in each window frame.  The text is printed and inked with Tea Dye and Weathered Wood Distress Inks.

No comments: