Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Box of Challenges

I've altered this box in such a way that it meets the challenges for Lots To Do (alter something), Awfully Big Art Adventure (alter a box), Ooh-La-La (stripes) and Creative Inspirations Challenge (numbers). Whew!!!  This is a box that holds my Cuttlebug folders, so I naturally used many dry embossed elements...my favorite was applying Distress Inks to the Cuttlebug folder and embossing the numbers and butterfly.  The chipboard letters were from the blog candy I won from the Ingenious Inkling blog and the images are cut on my Cricut.

8 comments:

Rosie said...

I can see how much fun you've had doing this - and I love your embossed/distressed folder too! Super work and good to have you with us on our challenge.
Love
Rosie ABAA

jude said...

Thanks for joining in with the challenge.good luck judex

Kimberly said...

This is beautiful! I have enjoyed visiting your blog!!!

Kimberly

maxine said...

This is beautiful, thanks for joining in with the challenge and good luck.

crafty creations said...

Thanks so much for joining the Lotstodo Challenge again this week with such a brilliant altered box

Hugs Hilda

Wendi said...

Hi Thank you so much for joining in Ooh la la challenge your box is fabulous I love the colours, I have enjoyed looking at your blog so pleased you found us,your tags are lovely and the gnome picture is brilliant
Wendi & Emma

Jaqi said...

This is fab, these colours look well together, Jaqi

rozzy said...

wonderful box, such a great idea
Hugs rozzy xx