Sunday, May 3, 2009

More Altered Puzzle Pieces

I just love making these puzzle piece pins.  I've made these in green...for earth day...ok, not really...I just like green.   I used the same Adirondack Lettuce Paint Dabbers on both.  Once dry, I stamped each with a different pattern in Stazon ink and coated with spray on glaze.  I accented the first with clear micro beads, twisted silver wire with green and cream sead beads and a charm that says, "Unique".  I accented the second with copper micro beads, twisted copper wire with brown and copper sead beads and 2 copper butterfly charms.  I adhered the small butterfly charm with Glossy Accents and hung the large butterfly charm from copper wire hidden inside the twisted copper wire.


2 comments:

A Beaded Affair said...

Cute idea. I've never seen anything like them. Found you through a search for copper which I love.
Lois
http://www.abeadedaffair.com

Therese said...

Hi, I found you thru another site and wanted to say how much I love the puzzle pieces. I'm in a small alteredart group, and hope you don't mind if I follow your blog.
p.s. I tried sending this message before & goofed in my 'username' so hopefully I'll get this right!
Lovely inspiring work!