Sunday, July 5, 2009

New Bookmarks

I made these bookmarks for a quick project to kill some time. I used manila tags and blended Distress Inks on them then stamped them with Tim Holtz stamps. I embossed the bird on the Dreams marker and added some Distress Stickles around the edges. The other has some mini grungeboard elements that I painted with Distress Crackle paints. I added Distress Stickles to the wings and around the edges of the tag. Both got a nice gob of fibers to finish them off. I'm going to give the Dreams bookmark to my friend and co-manager, Cheryl. I'm keeping the Live Life bookmarker...I like the Harry Potter reference with the flying key. :-)

1 comment:

Martina Reynolds said...

Congratulations on winning the glimmer mist wohooo !! You'll have so much fun that !! xx Tina