Friday, August 7, 2009

Faux Leather Technique and another Crocheted Necklace

I finally got around to trying Michael Strong’s faux letter technique for a birthday card for my father-in-law.  Basically, all it takes is card stock, ink, a stamp, water & Mod-Podge.  Pretty easy for a really cool look.

DadMBday

I also completed another crocheted necklace.  I really enjoy doing these, so who knows how many I’ll end up doing.  :-)  The tutorial can be found at Crafted By Us.

CrochetPurseNecklace3

OK, so I’m wondering how many years one should take off one's life for being married to a lunatic! I was in my studio and had just finished taking pictures of the above crocheted necklace, so the main lights were down low and the studio lights were off. Bo comes creeping in thru the exterior door (that I had locked) all hunched over. I nearly broke his eardrums screaming. He's lucky I wasn't holding something heavy!!

No comments: