Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Little Crafting Time

I finally had a little time this evening in my studio, so I whipped up a quick bookmark. I clear embossed the small dragonflies onto the blank tag, added some color to the wings and clear embossed that. Then I took Peeled Paint and Dusty Concord Distress Inks and inked up the background. I stamped a dragonfly onto Grungeboard in black Archival ink, colored with ink pens, cut it out, inked the sides and added a layer of Milled Lavender Distress Stickles. I cut a rectangle of Grungeboard, rounded the corners with a punch and painted it with Peeled Paint Distress Crackle paint. Once air dried, I stamped the saying in black Archival ink and added some Frosted Lace Stickles to the Grungeboard piece and the edges of the tag. Finally, I added the ribbon and fibers to complete it.

img001

No comments: