Thursday, January 7, 2010

Altered CD Calendar

I’ve been following Roni’s CD calendar on Inkstains and have started my own.  I’ve completed January and February so far. 

I used my Cricut to cut the paper for the main background using the Accent Essential cart set on 4 3/4'”.    The background paper for January is from DCWV The Old World Stack.  The image is from ArtChix.  I colored the B/W image with a light blue marker.  The flower embellishment is from Prima in their Nursery Tails collection.  I also used acrylic snowflakes (vendor unknown), Baby Blue and Frosted Lace Stickles and a little Silver Fox Smooch.  The calendar is matted on plain blue cardstock (as is the image) and attached with photo corners from Scrapbook Adhesives.

The background paper for February is a hearty paper (vendor unknown).  The images  and text are some that I downloaded several years ago from GoMakeSomething.  The glittery hearts are actually irons by Timberline Design.  Everything was matted and adhered just like January.

No comments: