Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Thinking of You Card

One of my DH’s co-workers had eye surgery today, and he wanted me to make her a get well card.  I love my Michael Strong stamps, but often forget to use them because of where I have them stored…my issue, I know.  Anyway, I remembered them this evening and created this card for her.  I used the full size vase stamp and the mini butterfly stamp and stamped them using Twilight Purple Paint Daubers.  The flowers were originally white and sprayed with Glimmer Mist in Lavender Fields, Pashmina, and Candlelight (I love that stuff) and the centers are filled with Distress Stickles in Milled Lavender, Mustard Seed and Fired Brick.  I did a swirl stamp on the background in Milled Lavender Distress Ink and edged the card with a gold paint pen.

No comments: