Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Card for a Guy

A couple months ago, we marbled paper for our craft party.  I put the paper somewhere and couldn’t find it.  Well, I finally figured out that I had put it under a laptop box to flatten it…and I finally moved the laptop box.  I decided to make a quick card with some.  I have the Bear Silhouette stamp from Stampabilities and wanted to use it, so I made a card for a guy.  I used some of the marbled paper as a background and drew in pine tree silhouettes with a Bic Mark It in Woodsy Brown.  I used a copper leaf pen to add a border and attached the bear (which I stamped onto white cardstock in Adirondack Ginger dye ink and cut out) with Pop Dots.  I stamped the sentiment from the The Journey collection by Tim Holtz onto a similar piece of marbled paper and gave it a rough copper border.  I told you it was a simple card.

No comments: