Sunday, April 11, 2010

New Pottery Wheel!

I bought a Pacifica GT-800 pottery wheel off Craig’s List today.  Now, I just need to get some clay…apparently, there is a shortage in the Springs right now.   Yes, that’s my DHs Prowler in the background…sure hope I don’t sling a bunch of clay all over it.  :-)

Pacifica

I also had the winning bid on these map cabinets (2 stacked) from the city of Colorado Springs.  I’m using them for stamp/paper/embellishment storage.  The wooden cabinet I had was too small and couldn’t take the weight of all the stamps.  One day, I may just paint it white…but I don’t see that in the immediate future.  :-)

100_1797

1 comment:

di from di-did-it said...

Good for you! I kinda thought you'd gotten hooked on clay & I wondered when you'd get your own wheel. Exciting!

You inspire me to keep exploring & learning....