Today I used the Flora & Fauna set. I stamped the leaf in Bundled Sage Distress ink on light green cardstock that was cut to 5 3/4” x 11” and scored at 6” to create a card with a 1” inset on the cover. I stamped the flower on velum paper with Victorian Violet Archival Brilliance ink. The velum was cut to 5” wide and torn at the bottom. A piece of green ribbon was attached with copper, flower-shaped eyelets and purple twine was tied thru the eyelets. The sentiment is by Studio G and is stamped on the light green cardstock with Victorian Violet Archival Brilliance ink. The corners were rounded using a punch and the edges were highlighted with Bundled Sage Distress ink. The embellishment was adhered to the card base with pop dots to add dimension. Finally, I added a little copper clasp with a round brad to hold the card closed.