Monday, August 16, 2010

Card of the Day

Today, I used the Pansy Portrait stamp from Hero Arts that my husband bought for me at the flea market. 

I stamped the image on glossy cardstock with Versamark and embossed with black embossing powder.  I colored the image with Adirondack alcohol inks in Purple Twilight, Wild Plum, Pesto and Meadow.  The image is adhered to an ivory card base and embellished with green ribbon and purple and green buttons.  I stamped the sentiment by Studio G onto a piece of Colson’s Catch box (reuse, renew, recycle) which glossy and embossed it with black embossing powder.  The sentiment was then colored with Meadow and Purple Twilight AI and attached to the card with foam squares.

You may see this image again because I think it would be perfect for encaustics…

100_2560

No comments: