Today, I used my lunch hour…seriously, only the hour…to create these two encaustic cards. I stamped the images with Archival ink onto glossy cardstock (I found this does work better than plain cardstock), covered the entire piece with clear bees wax and then painted them with colored bees wax…again the pointed stylus came in very handy. I added some twine and attached the dragonfly image to a ivory card base…it happened to fit perfectly. I attached the tree image to a green card base to the left edge. I took some colored buttons and tied little pieces of twine thru them then glued them to the card base with E6000. The third is an own mini card. I added twine and a button as embellishments.