Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Start of the Halloween Card

I decided to start on my Halloween cards…not that I ever really send Halloween cards, but, hey, you have to start sometime.

For this card I embossed the spider webs from Inkadinkado Clear Mini (99619) set in clear embossing powder on a 3.5” x 5” white cardstock.  I then used the blending tool to blend Rusty Hinge, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Fired Brick and Worn Lipstick Distress Inks.  I stamped the spider from the same set and the sentiment from the Inkadinkado Scary Night (99132) set in Stazon Black ink.  I used a white gel pen to draw the hanging webs and added sparkle with the Gelly Roll Clear Star pen.  I mounted the white cardstock to a piece of 3.75” x 5.25” black cardstock and adhered that to an ivory card base.

No comments: