Saturday, October 16, 2010

December CD Calendar

I finished the calendar!!  December was made with papers from the Nativity pack from Personal Sentiments and A Christmas Combo by DCWV.  I used the Flurries set from Close To My Heart to emboss that background paper with Silver Pearl embossing powder.  The calendar and mat were distressed and inked with Vintage Photo Distress ink then embellished and attached it with the Tiny Attacher by Tim Holtz.  I stamped the Santa stamp from a 2000 Stampin’ Up set with Black Stazon ink onto music print paper.  I then colored the image with Prismacolor watercolor pencils and blended with a Dove Blender Pen.  This piece was also distressed, inked with Vintage Photo and embellished/attached with the Tiny Attacher.  The sentiment from Holiday Assortment by Inkadinkadoo was stamped onto the music paper with Stazon ink, distressed, inked and attached with the Tiny Attacher (I love this thing!). 

100_2967

No comments: