Thursday, October 14, 2010

More Bookmarks

For the first set, I used to large, white tags as the base.  I inked the bottom and top of each tag with Tumbled Glass Distress ink and the middle with Vintage Photo Distress ink.  I used a stamp by Embossing Arts called Fir Trees to stamp the background trees in Peeled Paint and Forest Moss Distress Ink.  The foreground scene is a stamp by Stampscapes called Lakeside Cove which I inked in Pine Needles, Vintage Photo and Faded Jeans Distress inks.  The deer is also a stamp by Stampscapes called Buck Large (silly name, I think, as it’s not very large).  It’s inked in Vintage Photo and Pine Needles Distress inks.  The large pine bow is a stamp by Stampendous called Ponderosa Pine which I inked in Pine Needles and Vintage Photo Distress inks.  The sentiment is from a nameless set of Albert Einstein quotes and is stamped in Black Inkadinkado ink.  I edged the tags in Vintage Photo Distress ink and added the ribbon.

The second set was stamped on smaller ivory tags.  I used the Mudpie Wonders stamp by Stampabilities and Dream by See D’s Lil Stamps.  These were stamped on the tags and embossed with black embossing powder.  I colored the mouse and dream in with Prismacolor colored pencils then sprayed them with Cranberry Zinger and Sugar Maple Glimmer Mists before adding the ribbon.

No comments: