Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Every year we give pumpkin pies to the neighbors.  These are the tags we are attaching to the pies this year.

I also made another Christmas card using some plastic from a container that I ran thru the Cuttlebug with the Snowflakes folder.  I really liked how the raised areas turned white, so I stamped a snowman from Hero Arts in Black Stazon on a green card base, colored it in with Prismacolor watercolor pencils and attached the embossed piece over top.  The sentiment and bottom border are rub-ons.

I also made this pin for my mother for Christmas.  It is a large domino stamped with Cranberry and Gold Adirondack Alcohol inks.  The sentiment is a gold sticker and the gems were colored with Pesto AI.  I covered the sides with some vintage ribbon I bought at a flea market.

No comments: