Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Birthday Photo Card and Another Lighting Test

I made this card for my friend, Terry.  He grew up on a farm in Kansas, so this just reminded me of him.  It’s a photo I took of an old tractor at my dad’s house.  I put it in a black photo card.  I stamped the sentiment on white cardstock with Stazon black ink and misted it with Graphite Glimmer Mist and cut it out.  I attached it to white cardstock that had been blended with Tea Dye Distress ink and edged with Black Soot Distress ink then cut to match the sentiment.

TerryBdayCard110115-0

I spent some time doing a lighting test today with some of my lighting gear.  Bo helped me understand the lighting some last night, but I promised not to post any of his picture.  On thing I did learn was that I should comb my hair before doing this and iron the backdrop.  Smile

MissyLightTest

No comments: