Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Winston and His New Puppy Bag

We got a new puppy on Sunday, 16 Jan 11.  His name is Winston Howard Mullis.  He’s a Border Collie/Cattle Dog mix and will be 8-weeks old tomorrow.  He and his 4 brothers and 1 sister were born on Thanksgiving Day at a pound in Denver and slotted to be put down the next day.  Fortunately, Highland Springs Rescue and Rehab retrieved them and have already placed all but 2 brothers, including their mother.  I’m taking Winston to see his ‘grandma’ this weekend, and it occurred to me that I needed something in which to carry all his little puppy supplies.  So, I’ve started this little tote bag.  I’ll definitely be adding more to it, but this is a start:

DogBag110119-459

This is Winston:

Winston110116-442

Winston110119-458

Winston110118-451

1 comment:

di from di-did-it said...

Congrats on finding your new best friend! He's irresistable. Our morkie is named Winston too.